So it occurs to me that Barney Stinson must have been a frat boy at some point in his life… I feel think about it…
- The guys can dress better than half the girls ya see out and about these days. Hell he even has a “suite guy”!!
- The guy drinks everyday, and right after work at that!! There is only one place he could have learned such skill, endurance, and form lol!!
- He is the master at picking chicks up!! At any place and at anytime, this stud is willing and able to stuff and fill them all!! He has even written a book laying out the moves in a detailed manual. (Known as the “Play Book” which I highly recomend btw)
- The guys drink of choice: scotch! Where else would Barney Stinson learn such class? 😉
- Finally, last but by far most importantly, Barney his put together the bible that all brothers (or commonly referred to as “bro’s” for short) should read in order to better take care of live in harmony with his fellow borther.
In short all fraternities brothers, regardless of the letters they represent, should take note of this becon of light that is a path for all of us when life tossed us in grey areas. This wisdom and experience binds us all closer together and pushes us to attain his level of greatness!!